Terms And Conditions Of Use
Use of GraysFlowerShop.com ("Site") is subject to the
following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and
browsing the Site, you accept the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to
these terms then please exit the Site.
1. While Grays Flower Shop (Grays) uses reasonable care to assure accurate, current information on the Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. Grays assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
-- Prices shown on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, do not include taxes or delivery charges. Pricing may change at any time without notice. Grays is not responsible for errors or omissions in pricing on the Site for any reason, especially when products are in the process of entry to or deletion from the Site.
-- Product images are for illustration purposes and, depending on availability of supplies, may vary from actual product regarding containers, accessories, colors and/or floral content. If you have questions regarding a specific product or service, please contact Grays for accurate details.
-- Reasonable care is taken to keep the Site databases current. However, some information at times may be missing or incomplete, and daily changes in inventory may result in the non-availability of certain products shown on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Neither Grays, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the Site.
3. Grays assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable
for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or
other property due to your access or use of the Site or your downloading of any
materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Images on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Grays. The use of these images by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of images and/or text may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Grays and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license, permission or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission by Trademark owners. Your use of the Trademarks or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Be advised that Grays will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Grays is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your use of off-site pages or sites linked to this Site is at your own risk.
7. Grays may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions.
You are bound by such revisions and should periodically visit this page to